Anonymous asked: Any chance you could make a tutorial for the hair do Dianna Agron has in the Just Another Girl music video? Or her hair do in ‘Decades of Glamour’ ?
Hiya! i dont think i will be able to film a video but i can definitely write in words what you would need to do to get the hair
For the JUST ANOTHER GIRL MUSIC VIDEO
1) You would probably need a fringe or short layers infront of your face to do this
2) Straighten your hair as much as you can
3) Separate the top third of your hair from the bottom third
4) Get the top third of your hair and start teasing it thin layer by thin layer and hair spraying each layer until you get volume like the top. Shape the tease so that the ends of the hair falls towards the back of the head
5) Tie the rest of the hair into a tight ponytail at the back of the head. Secure the teased hair on top with bobby pins
DECADES OF GLAMOUR
1) Do the exact same thing as the instructions for the other hairstyle but for this one you want the final layer of teasing to just be minimum to get that smoothed out look. Or you can just get a brush and slightly smooth out all the bumps at the end.
2) Instead of putting your hair into a ponytail put it into a chignon. You can see many variations of chignons on youtube. I think the above is similar to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PYblP6Lls
The key to these is being messy, having volume but also making sure it doesnt look like a complete slop. Its messy but also elegant at the same time :)
I hoped this helped
FINALLY SOMEONE YES UGH THANK UYOU